Monday, April 21, 2014

WHY I WANT TO VOTE FOR MODI

WHY I WANT TO VOTE FOR MODI




1.It doesnt matter to me whether modi is Ambani agent or adani agent,atleast he is not PAKISTANI AGENT.

2.I dont know why i will vote to MODI, But i know very well that why i will not vote to Congress or AAP.

3.I dont know whether modi will be able to run the country on what model but i have full faith that he will not run away in 49 days after making promises.

4.I dont know whether modi will bring hindutva to the forefront or not,but i have full faith that he will not join hands with people like IMAAM BHUKARI OR TOKHIR RAJA..

5.I have lost count of how many promises congress has made and broken, but i know very well how many promises were made by modi in gujrat and the same were excuted.

6.It doesnt matter to me whether modi has 56 inches chest or not, but i know very well that his heart has power to stand against enemies(both internal and external)

7.I dont know whether modi will get back lost land of india (PAK AND HALF LADKAH) BUT i know very well that modi will not give KASHMIR away to anyone.

8.It doesnt matter to me if senior leaders of bjp are happy or unhappy with modi, but i very well know that YOUTH of india will be very happy when modi comes to power.

9.It doesnt matter to me if modi has knowledge of history or not, but he has future vision for our country.




~~~~ from Priyanka Ray












No comments:

Post a Comment